Neyssa Liz Encarnacion, MSPT, LMT, LMTI
Owner and Principal at Kinetic Sports Therapy & Rehab
I am Neyssa Liz Encarnacion, owner and principal of Kinetic Sports & Rehab.
I have been a massage therapist and bodyworker for over 20 years. I grew up in the beautiful island paradise of Puerto Rico, where I led a very active lifestyle, playing volleyball, running, and weight lifting, that led to several injuries throughout the years.
My experiences as a competitive athlete, and my injuries fueled my passion to study human movement and its capacity to achieve optimal performance, and recovery. I have a Bachelor's degree from Purdue University in Kinesiology, a Master's in Physical Therapy, and an Associate's degree in Advanced Therapeutic Massage and Bodyworks. My educational background has given me the necessary tools required to work on injuries, educate and help clients to restore mobility and go back to a pain-free active lifestyle.
Kinetic Sports & Rehab, works closely with local chiropractors, doctors, and physical therapists to provide the best care for its clients. I take pride in customizing services to the client's needs to achieve results. Experienced working with teams, clinical settings, and athletes of all levels including collegiate to professionals.
It is my belief that the body has the capacity to heal itself. I am just a facilitator of this capability through manual therapy. The spine stands at the center of the body, giving it support, relying information throughout, but also exerting energy into and outside the body.
- CORE Myofascial Release and Bodywork (2001, 2016)
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage Vodder Technique (2004)
- British Sports Massage Therapy (2000)
- Licensed Massage Therapy Instructor (2001)
- Reiki Master (2009)
- Orthopedic Massage and Bodywork (2006)
- Oncology Massage (2014)
- Microcurrent Pain Management and Scar Release (MPS) (2015)
- XPE/CORE Sports Massage Internship Program (2016)
- Insured and Certified Member of ABMP since 2003
- National Board of Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork since 2000